On Thursday, July 23rd, Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry released a revised Public Health Order for all licensed premises in British Columbia. Please review the revised Public Health Order here. The Order focuses on the need to adhere to strict physical distancing measures and emphasizes the requirement to manage group sizes.
A summary of the new Public Health Order includes the following:
- Guests must be seated except to use the washroom facilities, or leave the premises.
- Wine may only be served to patrons who are seated. Once seated, patrons can order wine from their server.
- Patrons who are not in the same party must be seated two metres (six feet) apart from one another unless they are separated by a physical barrier.
- There must be no more than four patrons seated at a table, even if they belong to the same party.
- Patrons may not group tables together.
- Once seated, patrons are not allowed to visit other tables.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. We are no longer accepting walk-ins for the tasting room. All guests arriving on-site are required to have a pre-booked appointment with us. In doing this, we will be able to stagger the arrivals of visitors and allow us to better maintain our limited capacity to comply with physical distancing.
If you would like to purchase some wine to help brighten your day you are welcome to do so as our Drive Thru does not 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. You will be greeted by our host upon arrival and directed from there.
At Seaside Pearl we are committed to continuing to go above and beyond the guidelines set out by Health Canada.
For July and August, our Tasting Room hours will be Tuesday through Sunday, 12 pm to 6pm.
Please book online (Groups of four).
To book a Tasting:
Seaside Pearl is located at 5290 Olund Rd, Abbotsford, BC
#buybc #bcwine #buylocal #fraservalleywinecountry