SSP Update March 16, 2020
TO OUR DEAR WINERY FANS,
At Seaside Pearl, our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff members and the community. We are following direction from Health Canada and monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely.
We know that this is a trying time for our community, and worldwide. We also know that as a small, family business we thrive when our communities thrive; we are at our best when we are looking out for each other.
Please be assured that the health and safety of our guests, staff, and our community is our number one priority.
We’d like to take a moment to set your mind at ease about the standards we have in place to ensure that we continue to offer the safe wine tasting experience. In addition to our current already-stringent safety practices and cleanliness standards, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
Small Group Tasting Experiences Only: We have reduced the maximum guest count in the Tasting Room to 6 people or less for the time being.
- Large Group Visits: We are unfortunately not able to host groups larger than 7 people for at least three weeks.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting in our tasting room and all other winery spaces. The tasting bar, cash desk, pin pads, and all other frequently-used surfaces are sanitized after each use.
- Recommended levels of social distancing are practiced between our tasting room staff and guests, as well as between guests themselves.
- We will limit larger numbers of guests in the tasting room should the need arise.
- Guests are encouraged to make use of hand-washing facilities available at our winery.
- All staff have been provided with additional training related to best practices for hand washing, safe work practices, and cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Staff are required to stay home at any sign of illness.
We understand that some of our customers will be opting to stay home. While our winery remains open for business, we recognize you may choose to shop from home. To ensure convenience, we’re extending Free Delivery on six bottles or more anywhere in BC. It’s easy to buy wine online https://seasidepearlwinery.ca/wine-shop/
Thank you for choosing to support and shop local! Your support means a lot. Since this is an evolving situation, we will continue to provide information as it becomes available
— The team at Seaside Pearl.